Information on COVID-19 (Corona virus)
- Gatherings of up to 20 people are allowed in Iceland
- Restaurants can be open until 11 PM and are to follow the effective limit on the number of people and social distancing rules
- Nightclubs and bars are closed
- 2-meter social distancing rule is mandatory in all public spaces
- Passengers arriving in Iceland on and after 19 August 2020 may choose either to submit to two screening tests for COVID-19, separated by five days’ quarantine until the results of the second test are known, or else not to undergo border screening but instead to spend 14 days in quarantine after arrival.
Iceland – Next level of MICE Experience
In Reykjavík you experience a safe, exciting and creative European city that will raise your spirits and widen your horizon. And the Reykjavík experience and inspiration will travel with you back home
The Scandinavian island nation of approximately 330,000 people offers English-speaking manpower a positive economic environment, a strong export industry and up-to-date infrastructure. The island offers good quality of life with modern, growing, internationally competitive economyFrom CEO Insight Autumn Issue 2017
4 Nov - 7 Nov, 2020View details
Iceland Airwaves 2020 – POSTPONED
New dates: 3.-6. November 2021.
5 Nov - 6 Nov, 2020View details
Norsma10 has been postponed due to COVID-19. New dates will be posted soon.
6 Nov - 8 Nov, 2020View details
IceCon 2020 – Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Horror Fan Convention – POSTPONED
9 Nov - 11 Nov, 2020View details
Reykjavik Global Forum 2020: Advancing Society
16 Nov - 18 Nov, 2020View details
The Nordic Conference on Forensic Medicine & the 6th Annual Meeting of the Nordic Association of Forensic Toxicologists
12 December, 2020
The European Film Awards -EFA 2020-
18 Jan - 22 Jan, 2021
Læknadagar 2021 – The Annual meeting of The Icelandic Medical Association 2021
10 Feb - 13 Feb, 2021View details
Nordic Public Transport: Changing Transportation
Previously scheduled for September 2020 but was postponed due to COVID-19.
2 Mar - 4 Mar, 2021View details
International Symposium on Plastics in the Arctic and the Sub-Arctic Region
Was scheduled in 2020 but was postponed until March 2021.